1. - Top - End - #42
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Curse of the Crimson Throne: Seven Days to the Grave [IC]

"None of the other mothers I talked with have heard of anything like this," says Tayce.

"Perhaps it isn't a disease," says Grau. "It could be something like a ... a poison or a substance or something."

"Alchemy? Maybe?" says Ishani as he has the small tureen. "But we will have to see."

He heads upstairs to the two/three healers (however you want to categorize Paxre, he hasn't offered any knowledge or magic beyond the item) with a small soup tureen, a wooden mug and a few other things on a tray. He sets up incense, and then has Brienna drink some of the bitter-smelling brew. She drinks some, and he has to get her to drink more. He puts the tray on the nightstand.

"Well?"
    Ishani says to Gamma. "Will you watch over through the day or something? I took what time I could away from the Grand Vault to make this infustion, but I have to return now."

What now, EE?
    Spoiler: Paxre
    Show
    "A mystic and a priest that knows how to use heavier armor than most clerics, and probably knows how to fight? Can you imagine how your fame would increase if you suggested partnering with Delta and his group to track this problem to ground. Remember, this helped her, but unless we knows she has been healed your agreement with Mr. Soldaldo has not been fulfilled."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2015-03-13 at 01:12 PM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.