Quote Originally Posted by 137ben View Post
The Big Book of Bloodlines, a new supplement for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game by Interjection Games.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Bradley Crouch or Interjection Games. I did ask the publisher if I could plug for his kickstarter on this forum (since he doesn't have much of a forum presence outside of the Paizo forums), and he told me I could.

As the name suggests, the Big Book of Bloodlines is a massive expansion to the bloodline mechanic that Pathfinder sorcerers and bloodragers use. It will include more than 100 new bloodlines, along with a new subsystem of "complex bloodlines". Most of the writing is already done, the Kickstarter will fund artwork, additional content through stretch goals, and printing. More details can be found in the kickstarter description, and in the corresponding thread on the Paizo forums (and the previous thread which had more discussion before the kickstarter was actually launched.)

Interjection Games has a large collection of Pathfinder RPG compatible supplements, mostly rules-heavy PDFs. They also ran a successful kickstarter last fall for a tome-of-magic-like (for which backers, myself included, already have the PDFs, and are only waiting for the hard copies). Hence, I am confident that if this project is funded, backers (including me) will be getting our money's worth.
Less than three days left! So far we've gotten a new bloodline-oriented base class and two archetypes for that base class added to the Big Book of Bloodlines for Pathfinder RPG. Additional archetypes will be added at $2400 and $2800.

@Obryn
Whoa, I might have to back that, that looks sweet