For the other systems: I had seen some of them, but all of them. Didn't like most of them, but I did find a link to something o name wizard site that actually looks pretty solid for 3.5. I need a class for pathfinder specifically though to introduce into a home game, so adjustments would need to be made. So thanks for posting them!

Quote Originally Posted by Thealtruistorc View Post
This is a good start, and I can see this class going somewhere if expanded upon. The power points are an interesting system for alchemy, and the adrenaline rush is interesting (though I question why you can't perform alchemy while using it. Kinda defeats the purpose). Expand upon this, maybe add a system of talents (scar's flesh alchemy comes to mind), and this could go far.
Glad you like it so far. Talents were a thing I had in mind, and perhaps some adrenaline powers. You can use alchemy while in an adrenaline rush; you just take a penalty on knowledge and craft checks. Simple transmutations with mundane materials shouldn't be impeded there. Adrenaline was mostly added because almost every 3/4 BAB class has a way to buff themselves and many of the alchemists are respectable martial combatants. You could just just give full BAB instead if you are feeling lazy.