Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Realization that Raphael is the real boss and Sandy just makes sure you don't get sloppy, helps.
Depends on your team, honestly. If you don't run dark and aren't active reliant, Ralph is the easiest part of the dungeon - free 5 turns to stall, where the enemy doesn't touch you at all. Can't ask for a better deal than that. (jk IIRC some blue dragons waits 7 turns before hitting you, the blue land and the blue ancient, I think)

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
So, other then Valk, are there any other decent Light-Orb makers? I don't think that my Lmeta team is viable without one.
You can use mini DQXQ if you started early enough, otherwise you have tornado holy dragon (evolved lil white)

Quote Originally Posted by Sallera View Post
Sure, he's easy when you run unbindable leads. If you can't fix the bind immediately, though, he's significantly harder than Ra - the latter lets you miss up to 16 damage before you're in trouble, Michael lets you miss 1.
If you're leading Kirin, throw out the gravity here to earn a bit of leeway.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Or you use echidna on his final action and have a leeway of 36.
That doesn't negate the statement that he's significantly harder than Ra - one likely requires an active and one doesn't.

Also, the Michaels that usually show up in C8 are even more annoying - 4 more hp, more attack, and the kicker is the no RCV dungeon, so you end up dying before status shield wears off =_= In contrast sandys michael is cake.