[Nicole's Room]
(())

"Uh-huh..."

If you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you and all that implies. As if Rochelle wasn't mad enough. No matter. She's in good tolerable company. Everyone's mad here.

"You wanna know how I ran afoul of the stinky squid and his bosom buddies?"

Nicole shifts gear into park.

"My mother was a goddess...and a predator. And one night, she goes off to partaaaay offworld. This cultist teleports in out of nowhere and starts to threaten everyone. She doesn't like that. Not...one...bit. So, in full view of everyone, she rips his jaw off, scowling as she does it. She lobs him out of a window, and she says, 'Who's insignificant now?' She discards the jaw in a nearby bin. 'Who's insignificant now?' Storms out of the front door. 'I'll show them who's insignificant!'"

"So..."[/COLOR]

Nicole leans in close to Agony.

"Why choose them?"

"What can they give you that I cannot? Friendship? Power? Freedom?"

"To chose them is to chose slavery. To chose them is to chose irrelevance. To chose them is to chose oblivion."

"And if you choose slavery, if you choose irrelevance, if you choose oblivion, know that if ever your masters invade this hub-realm, the Warden will awaken, and the Warden is...not as friendly or forgiving as I."