Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
[Zefir's Office - Maria]

Maria nods incessantly. That's an acceptable answer. "There's so much that I noticed and things that I hear," she says, as she definitely noticed that he took leadership over here. "So you want to know what we can do; that's pretty clear. That sounds pretty important, so we can all cohere. To save us some time with your career, my important information I'll gladly volunteer: I suppose you could call me an explosives engineer," she says, "but I'm actually a witch mixed with a bioengineer. However, I actually don't remember much of my past, I fear. Haven't at all, not since I came here. Things I really like are to burn and to sear, and related magic isn't all that difficult to revere."

For some reason, she still continues talking. "As ash, I can disappear and reappear, but curses are what's 'in' this year. I don't much remember where I'm from; it may be near? Or maybe far. I recall some frontier, but I can't remember so I won't shed a tear. I know I sound sincere, but to be honest it's probably all a big veneer. Who cares? Not remembering isn't all that severe. Don't really need a uniform, either, but I wouldn't mind a bandolier."

I don't know why she hasn't stopped yet. "So, what else? I don't know where to steer this conversation, so maybe we should veer back to what I can do. With magic, I merely need to smear some blood and then my magic will rear, doing such things like, for example, burning a sphere or making an explosive to adhere or maybe even a fiery spear? I don't know, I've never tried that one, but I'd cheer if I did it." Then she remembers! "Oh, yes!" She reaches into some pocket and pulls out a pair of rusty scissors. "I have these shears."

"All-in-all, to sum it up, dear," she says, still continuing babbling for some unknown reason, possibly to just reply to his question, "I'm not the most powerful peer, but I suppose you could describe my magic sort-of like a gear." She gestures with one hand, as if holding a gear and rotating it. "It turns and turns like this, all cavalier-like, until..." She smacks her hands together, even with the rusty scissors still in them. She, of course, accidentally cuts part of her hand and she bleeds like any normal person would. "It crashes, like that chandelier from the Phantom of the Opera."

Then, Maria smiles ear-to-ear, as if something just pleased her. "And to domineer magic like that, it's just like my whole body gets filled with butterflies."
Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
Zefir's bananas office-Filii

Filii smiles.
Sounds good. What should I listen for as a response? I want to know I'm talking to the right person.
[Zefir's Office - Maria]

Zefir just listens. He is not sure if it's a good or a bad sign that Maria talks in rythms. On the other hand she also is an explosive engenieer. Well Zefir wouldn't call himself that. He's more a pyrotechnician, but those descriptions barly describe what he does. What bothers him most is her use of the scissor, especially when she cuts herself.

"You shouldnt try it here." he says assumign the bleeding is for the spell. "Could you create explisive traps for example?"

Zefir's bananas office-Filii

"As you said, the banana price. 'Not even a minion can buy some.'" Zefir says. "That should be the words you listen for."