Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
Zefir's office-Filii

Filii rises to leave.
Unless there is anything else you need to tell me, I will be off.
Zefir's office-Filii

"No there isn't anything else. Good Luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
[Zefir's Office - Maria]

Maria nods, and places places her scissors back into a pocket. "With only sixpence and a pocket full of rye, I could bake four and twenty of them in a pie," she replies, "So, I can bake many traps. Yes, sir, I can make three bags full; chemical explosives, mechanical explosives and a couple explosives supported by some magic here and there."

To be honest, this is actually something that I've never thought about before now, but as I look back to the powers that I described for an Explosive Witch's powers, she can definitely make traps. She's previously made some purely magical, some purely chemical, some as a mix, and I'm sure she can make mechanical bomb traps, too.
[Zefir's Office - Maria]

Yep, it's hard to describe an ability for every possible situation possible. And sometimes you don't assume your character will ever be in such a situation.

"Well, I'm not knowing how your magic explosives work. I focused on my own. How much time would you need to make an explsive trap on the highest level of a skyscraper and how hsoon would someone notice it?"