How about wide-scale diplomancy?

Your forces' officers couod wear blue armor, with white gloves and capes, and a cool name.

Make them with a Telepath, who maxes diplomacy ranks and uses Mind Seed (that's the name, right?).
The protocol creates friendly-to-helpful creatures en mass anyway, so no real need for diplomacing. Mind seed is sadly out as it's got an evil descriptor. I love the look you're describing and would probably use it for the Redeeming Sun example, if Pelor weren't such a bright-coloured guy.

Still has a very Lake Lao-Gai feel to it.
There is no alignment war in the redeemery. Here we are safe. Here... we are free.

How do you handle repeat offenders? You know, that one paladin who goes out, falls, becomes a Blackguard, gets redeemed, and then screws up and falls again. Not the only possible example, most lawful classes have a PRC for their screw-ups, but I think you get the gist.
Haven't really thought about it it. Considering the lasting effects of hypnotism (provided it's been used in the redeemery in question), the only way I can see someone re-falling would be if they'd been magically forced. Simple break enchantments or remove curses usually get rid of the bond-to-evil. I it's aura remains evil even after the removal of the changing effect, the re-fallen TBR ought to wish to change his alignment back to good through it's own/Hypnotism's volition. If even that's not the case... then the creature in question must arguably be inherently unable to maintain a good alignment, so a third chance wouldn't really be warranted. I'd say Banishment to the first layer of Elysium, so it gets stuck there and never feeds its soul into the lower planes?