View Single Post

Thread: [DBitP] Once upon a time on Earth

1. - Top - End - #638
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Once upon a time on Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Oxy Vs. Galatia
    In the few seconds he does succeed in getting her to let go. She however then watches the Kaioken burn out and Oxy fall to the ground. She places her foot on top of him.
    "It matters not. Be it man or god, your creator was a cruel one to make you like this. What is the most sad is that I probably did not dissuade you from your course. Also, you may have temporarily flared your fire, but by doing so you burnt your body out, and thus left yourself vulnerable. In a real battle, you would be dead by now. Even if you can regrow yourself, I no doubt could find a way to burn you or something."
    She then walks away to retrieve her sword, not needing to say that he lost. She walks over to Promethon.
    "You did great Galatia! Just what I expect from the strongest golem here!"
    "No, I am undeserving of your compliments, for I am not worthy. I am but a shadow of who came before."
    "Sigh....why do you keep saying that?"
    A few moments later, when Oxy has recovered enough to stand, he walks over to his severed arm and retrieves it.

Then he walks back to the golem.

Had this been a really fight, I'd have blasted you apart at the beginning.

The only reason you continue to exist is because I didn't think destroying the craftmaster's greatest creation would endear my companions and I to him.

Then Oxy walks off, reabsorbs the biomass of his severed arm, and sits in a meditative position so that he can focus on replensishing his exhasted reserves and finish recovering.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Ieez Vs. Fahren.
    Fahren is suddenly grabbed.
    "Hm. Well this is a bit of a sticky situation..."
    He didn't really know what to do.
    If this were a real fight, now would be the part where'd I'd blast your head clean off. I suggest you concede your defeat, for you are beaten.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-05-23 at 03:11 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks