Quote Originally Posted by Lissou View Post
I was wondering if it might make sense to also to a geographical listing. That is, instead of sorting the whole thing purely alphabetically, dividing up into continents first, then do a listing per continent? Obviously it wouldn't be 100% geographic (you'd need to draw a map for that) but this way the different regions would be more "grouped".

Would that be possible at all or does it have too few advantages and too many disadvantages to be worth it?
It's not a bad idea and I'll consider doing it, but not now.

Someone upthread suggested that I put the list in a spoiler block. That's not a bad idea either. The only reason I haven't done it is aesthetics. The green background the spoiler blocks have is just plain ugly. I don't want my list contaminated by it. However, if I do add lists sorted by region, I'll put them in spoiler blocks, probably in the post I have reserved for future use.

Anyway, I've updated the list: Rupture Ravine from the current strip (in the places with little info list) and the four former names of the empires. Also added a link after Hobgoblin City to strip 197. It doesn't say it explicitly, but I'd be very surprised of that town in the last panel is not Hobgoblin City.

Another potential addition that I'm not sure about is Royal City. This is from an extra in DStP between 599 and 600. The Dirt Farmer and his wife are visiting it. With that name, it's probably the capital of a kingdom, although from the readings from the pamphlet the Wife has, it may not be a capital but rather a historical site like Jamestown Settlement in Virginia. Since the OotS went to the Inn immediately after the Dirt Farmer arc, and the Inn was in Somewhere, it's very likely the Dirt Farmer lives in Somewhere. Which means they may be visiting the captial of Somewhere, but it's not 100% certain. Any thoughts on whether and how to add this one?