1. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! CWBG XIV: To Heir is Human - To Faith 10, Divine

Somewhat of a mystical origin. They're non-human. They come from the ground. In my first IC post (once I get the final go ahead) I was gonna fluff them "waking up" from there.

So, in terms of actions there seems to be allot of flexibility and room for creative freedom. For instance faith actions could involve acts of charity and the like ay?

Also, any particular region you'd rather I start in? I figure over thirty thousand individuals climbing up through the ground might be unnerving gin the capital...

Also, would you prefer to negotiate this turn or next turn?

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Weeeell, I'm getting Cryomancers in a round or two, and already have Frosten magic. Any reason you can't do both?
    Whoops, totally missed your post.

I suppose stone or dirt is more dramatic to climb out of then snow...
    Fear not though, us nomads get around.

edit: last minuet swapping luck and creativity. Luck will go up on its own, creativity won't.
    edit 2: had forgotten my two +1s too. Must be loosing it ay?
    Last edited by drack; 2015-05-30 at 05:46 PM.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.