Quote Originally Posted by Torched Forever View Post
Versatile Combatant
Use an Object as a bonus action is really only useful with items that you hold. However, this violates the "wielding a Versatile weapon in one hand and carrying nothing in your other hand " rule. I might change it to wielding a Versatile weapon in one hand and not carrying a shield or weapon in your other hand.
Good and obvious point. Thanks for your input.

Tactician
+2 initiative is pretty good considering there are no requirements (every style has a requirement so far: holding shield, wearing armor, wielding a ranged weapon, etc.). The Help as a bonus action/reaction allows for a good amount of damage output and some great synergy with Rouge. Overall, this one is pretty good but not too overpowering and the flavor is great.
Ah, I see you're right. Maybe there should be some requirement here then, huh? Any suggestions as to what it could be?

One thing to consider is replacing a fighting style with these, because too many styles (Fighter gets 9 with this list and mariner) can lead to too many choices.
Personally, I disagree. There can almost never be "too many" choices in character building. If you ask me, it only becomes a game problem if a player has too many choices in play.