Pool

Ross catches the unsure tone in Marlena's voice and opts for a mentioning the biodome/lab.

We have a biodome with a bunch of plants in it you could definitely help with.

--

Tobias' Glade

Grant frowns and his tone shifts into the same one he used to deliver post contact reports when he was younger.

When I arrived at VIGIL the situation was already grim. The lesser demons were being led by a fully fledged lord with some sort of enchantment that protected him from most kinds of damage. I moved into the courtyard and met up with Wenomir. The demons released some kind of gas agent that kept the other members from fighting. Because I was able to fight, I went back out to buy time for the members to evacuate and perform asset denial. I managed to kill the first demon lord and many of it's underlings after the second lord arrived with reinforcements. At that point KR called out for everyone to leave. With my role in the plan complete and the remainder of VIGIL dealt with I took my leave in order to come back here and prepare for a possible continuation of events here.

From what I could tell, it wasn't just a simple matter of demons breaking through the barrier between worlds to rampage, they were working for something. What they were there for remains unclear though. I've already set Ross to developing ways to prevent the base from being easily destroyed by the demons abilities that I was able to observe. That's just about it.