View Single Post

Thread: [Sagas; IC] PotC - Chapter I [IC]

1. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Sagas; IC] PotC - Chapter I [IC]

Adoran sat tensely by his recently acquired Delta-7, as he awaited further instructions. Looking out onto the planet below, Adoran chuckled to himself as he thought about the irony of how he ran away from home to escape a life full of rules and responsibilities, only to end up back above Taris as a pilot of the Republic which will obviously entail suffocating amounts of rules and responsibilities. As much as his body itched to get back in the cockpit and simply fly as far away as he possibly could until this whole war thing blows over, Adoran knew he had to stay, for the sake of his family and his home, he owed them that much. His thoughts drifted to his family, wondering what they were doing this moment, and if they were okay. His thoughts were interrupted though as the order to assemble was made, and Adoran got up and began his walk to the center, looking back at his Delta-7. "Man.. How will I even explain this? Nobody's asked me about it so far though, I should be fine as long as I don't come across any....."
    Adoran spots the Twi'lek with a lightsaber and sighs. "...jedi."He shakes his head and accepts that this just isn't his day.

Adoran tries to put some distance between him the the jedi girl, finding himself between a Duros and an Arkanian. Adoran gives a friendly nod to them both and looks around to see the motley crew of pilots gathered around him, curious of what kind of pilots he'll be flying with, when he locks eyes with another human who begins to speak to him and the Arkanian next to him. "Oh? So there are other racers here, huh?" Adoran says with an eager smile, eyeing the human and Arkanian before him. "Have we raced together before? You two do look a tad familiar now that I think about it, but I don't really remember you guys very well.. maybe because you were both so far behind me in the race, ahahaha!"
    Adoran laughs and extends his arm for a handshake to the two fellow racers. "I'm Ad..el. Ahem. Adel, nice to meet you both. I'm just here to.. do my part. For the right price, of course. A racer's gotta eat, after all. How about you?"

Adoran remembered to keep his identity a secret for now as he didn't want word to get out that he was there. There may be some talk if anyone finds out that the missing son of the Senator of Taris was joining the war, and Adoran was afraid that if word of this somehow reached his father, he would surely use his many connections to have the Republic hand Adoran back to him. Adoran wasn't ready to go back, not yet at least, especially not now.
    Last edited by chrispybacon; 2015-06-16 at 01:03 AM.