View Single Post

Thread: Modern Day: A Dragon Scours the Land

1. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Modern Day: A Dragon Scours the Land

First question why would the dragons have dissipated if human weaponry who is better now than in the past can not do anything against him?
    Do you have consciousness a small missile is already devastating and that some huge missile can basically entirely destroy anything less than 44 tons no matter of what it is made?
    Also an hurricane does not deflects that easily missiles and that a missile who blast everything in a 1000 feets radius(not even a nuclear weapon) does not care about hurricanes when you want to blast things.
    I seriously thinks that nothing short of a force wall or a prismatic wall or a more than 3000 feet radius super intense huricane who is so intense it digs deep in the earth or other ridiculously epic magic can protect this dragon.
    But if he have a so big hurricane all his other fighting abilities are negligible compared to moving the fastest possible for destroying any built thing in ridiculous areas.
    I do not think he should use tornadoes.
    If he have powerful defenses like the ones I referenced and that explosives does not works only magic can since I do not know better weapons than nuclear explosives.
    Then there is the question: how fast is it destroying things if it only kills one person per second it is manageable by the humanity but if it kills 1000 persons per second it is not manageable and nuclear weapons will be used the fastest possible even if there is citizens nearby.
    And also things just destroying for destroying are really weird.
    Last edited by noob; 2015-06-24 at 05:39 PM.