Quote Originally Posted by Deadkitten View Post
One of the things I found was that you can use an alchemist flask for the ranged spellstrike.Which is nifty.
Nice trick. A net also works.

It also says "any touch or RANGED Spell" for its Harrowed spellstrike.
Although, I just place that under poor editing.
Indeed, I don't really see the point of using harrowed spellstrike with a spell that's already ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonauran View Post
It is definitely a niche ability. An Eldritch Scion that dips Ninja could realistically have a Ki Pool of 4. A dip of cleric could give 6/day channel energy.
This is definitely a fun combo. However, I see it as more of a niche build (ki battery + a party with other ki users) than as something for a broad class guide. I'd say that in general, a Magus benefits more from four extra levels in Magus than from a combo that gives more arcana points than he really needs.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisacat View Post
If you go by JJ's ruling here, Frostbite becomes a great spell for a magus.
Indeed. Even without that ruling, it's still a very nice pick. That goes on the list of spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctarro View Post
With the Spell Combat problem, I think that it can still work with something like a dagger, a melee weapon that has a ranged increment, that can still be thrown. Spell Combat only stipulates that the melee weapon is held and used for the attacks, and not that they have to be melee attacks.
This feels like something that many GMs would ban. I'm not a fan of writing a handbook based on ambiguous rules.

For another option on ranged touch attack spells for the likes of the Card Caster and the Myrmidarch, I would look at Snowball
Yes, Snowball is a great spell, regardless of your archetype. That one also goes on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
And you can get way more attacks with a TWF magus than you've listed there. For instance, any natural weapons you have from your race or buffs can get thrown into the mix, whereas they can't with normal spell combat unless you take Natural Spell Combat, and that only applies to one natural weapon at a time.
Well, if one build can afford to spend three feats on TWF/ITWF/GTWF, then the other can afford to spend three feats on Natural Spell Combat; and if conserving spell slots is the goal, then a spellstrike build does that better than a build that spends spell slots on conjuring a dagger.

I completely agree that a multiattacking natural weapon Magus is a great combo (that should go in the builds list later); but I'm don't see how Spellblade really adds to that. A bunch of natural attacks plus spellstrike still strikes me as more effective than a bunch of natural attacks plus a conjured dagger. For example, try stacking multiattacks with Frostbite, or with one of the Eldritch Scion's "do nasty stuff on a crit" bloodlines...