Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
This link may be useful. So let's try it.
Am aware of the link and ended up with 375xp each in the end when I ran it too (hurray I did it right!) but the reason I highely doubted it is that this seems WAY too little xp! Was kinda hoping them to get to lvl 2 immediately. Not...

Quote Originally Posted by ksbsnowowl View Post
Getting to 2nd level is supposed to take more than 13 'equal level' encounters (ie - a first level character should routinely get about 75 xp per encounter).
..after 13 encounters! I guess it was stupid of me to think one battle would do it (or 3)...is just level 1 is so annoying! You get downed in 2 hits (if lucky) and you got barely any feats, spells, abilties or anything fun to deploy in both combat and outside of it!

To not ruin the session I decided they got to lvl 2 and that if that was way too much xp they would get less later.... as if they were burrowing xp.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbsnowowl View Post
If you don't mind a little self-promotion on my part, I have written a campaign log that many say provides great DM insights. Maybe reading it will help you as you start your journey as a DM. Good luck on your game!
I dont mind and I will check into it! :) Really appreciate all the tips/help I can get...in the end the campaign will be mine anyway!