1. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Home 21: Housebroken gazebos now permitted

[Fel's Home - Temp Vigil HQ]

The Stormguard

Wenomir waves his hand.

"We have neither the time nor the resources to build a new base, much less multiple ones," he says. "Not to mention manpower to keep them active and running. We'll need to make do with one."

He paces up and down the corridor.

"Their motives are strange. I think they're religious or ideological. They view moral life as impure and they want to cleanse it. They attacked our base because an opportunity to take out a major threat had opened. It's clear they didn't want to destroy the base, but take it for themselves. At least I managed to deny them that much."

Nightraven

Wenomir looks down at the rapier on the woman's belt. He's never thought much of rapiers. Appropriate for self-defence and duels, he supposes, but less so for a battlefield.

"I'm not sure how effective infiltration is against those demons... but there are no doubts about a skilled sword-arm. If you can get your hands on silver weapons, do so. They're particularly vulnerable to it. Of course, the demons aren't the only threat we face. I can imagine some scavengers crawling out of the woodwork to take advantage of our weakness."

Blanche

"You can talk to others about forming teams," Wenomir says. "I have enough work as it is, so I need to trust the members with this."
    Last edited by Morty; 2015-07-15 at 02:29 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.