Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
[Big Meeting]

"Tut tut, young leader." Lyov clicks his tongue and wags his finger, much like a father chastising his child. "Bad guys always lose. Once we start calling ourselves bad guys, we're setting ourselves for failure... unless, of course you're one of those people that believes he's evil."

Agony speaks up. "You see, Zefir? I'm not evil in the slightest! I just take what I want anytime I want it, and enslave anyone that stands in my way." She chuckles maniacally at Zefir. "The exception is... miss Nicole... she's so dreamy..."

The gentleman assassin momentarily bunches his arms into fists, all four of them (two are hidden in his coat). This lady makes insane people look perfectly sane. "Ahem! As I was saying, Zefir, that will do nicely, thanks. Perhaps now we can talk about the specifics?"
[Big Meeting]

Zefir looks mean at Lyov as he shows his 'father' skills. What the hell is wrong with this guy? he's not even here for an hour and already managed to be on the same step of annoying people like Agony. End just then Agony is speaking up. Zefir turns around and his expression is saying that she should shut up. If she is so eager to still speak, she might feel her breath missing like something stole the air to breath, just for a moment. Then he turn back to Lyov.

"You weren't saying that. What is this all about?" he asks, barly holding back his anger. "I guess in your past you never worked with anyone together, right? Or do you maybe have other intentions? Also what specifics do you mean?" His point is that the way to fullfill the task can't be planned straight as things depend on Where, who, when etc. Zefir didn't thought he needs to do that as well.