View Single Post

Thread: How Belkar will die...

1. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: How Belkar will die...

Quote Originally Posted by Arcuriel View Post
    Seriously, though, think about how all the other prophecies are being fulfilled (Durkon's, Belkar's proper prophecy, etc.)
    You mean:

Haley not questioning the date with Elan (Looking a gift horse in the mouth), which would have caused her to realize it was Nale and not have the epiphany?

Xykon being exactly where the Oracle said he'd be all three times? Roy is the one who screwed up that prophecy. The Oracle even tried to get him to fix it first.

Belkar killed the Oracle. His question was "Do I get to cause the death of any of the following:". He only had to kill one. He very directly fulfilled that by killing the Oracle, even if the rest don't really count.

Vaarsuvius received complete and total ultimate arcane power (complete spell list, all schools, and a higher caster level than any caster ever) by saying the four right words (I... I must succeed.) to the right being (the Fiend) at the right time (when it happened) for all the wrong reasons. (To prove that magic doesn't fail, as V didn't try any other options)

Seems to me that all the other prophecies have been fulfilled in pretty a clear and to the point manner. Durkon's prophecy hasn't even been fulfilled yet. They aren't in the dwarven lands.
    Last edited by NerdyKris; 2015-07-20 at 08:33 PM.