The experiments begin... *evil laugh*

So, first off, I'm combining parts in groups of five. I'll provide descriptions of the results, a name and stats to represent them (in D&D 5th edition).

Experiment 1: The Morhorric
Components: centaur hooves, golden ammonite beaks, troglodyte musk oil, a coffer of merfolk scales, cockatrice spittle.

Method: Being provided with such a vast quantity of merfolk scales, I was immediately minded to sew them together into a scaly hide. This proved challenging, due to their being so small and delicate, but eventually I was able to produce a full coat of scales, which shimmered with bright blue and purple, even in the smoky light of the laboratory. This coat was affixed to a standard quadrupedal structure of assorted muscles & bones, and tied off into a fluke of a tail, such as may be useful for swimming.

Affixing the centaur hooves was far simpler and should give the beast formidable traction on land. I dread to think how these were obtained.

Great care was taken with the two... fluid parts. First, the musk oil was implanted into the beast's flanks. This was so unutterably foul that I was forced to suspend work on the project and persuade Tallina to research a spell to combat the stench. Her notes are included as an appendix to this report, should anyone be interested in replicating the spell. Once the musk was in place, a head and mouth was assembled using the bony ammonite beaks, whose sharp edges are impregnated with the cockatrice's petrifying spittle. As you can tell from the fact I am writing this, there were no mishaps here.

Results: The morhorric looks like a blue, scaly horse, except for its tail, which resembles that of a whale. Its head, which is crowned with bony plates, is thin and elongated like an anteater's, and ends in a circular beak. Its tentacle-like tongue drips with toxic spittle and the monster stinks like rotten fish and manure. It likes to eat fish and small rodents.

Spoiler: Stats
Show
Morhorric
Large monstrosity, unaligned

Armour Class 11
Hit Points 60 (8d10 + 16)
Speed 50 ft., swim 40 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
16 (+3) 12 (+1) 14 (+2) 3 (-4) 10 (+0) 5 (-3)

Condition Immunities Petrified, Poisoned
Senses darkvision 30ft., passive Perception 10
Languages -
Challenge 2 (450 XP)

Amphibious. The morhorric can breathe air and water.

Charge. If the morhorric moves at least 30 feet straight toward a target and then hits it with a hooves attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 10 (3d6) bludgeoning damage. This ability can only be used on dry land.

Stench. Any creature other than a morhorric that starts its turn within 5 feet of the morhorric must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of the creature's next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the stench of all morhorrics for 1 hour.

Actions

Multiattack. The morhorric makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its hooves.

Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage and the target must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw against being magically petrified. On a failed save, the creature begins to turn to stone and is restrained. It must repeat the saving throw at the end of its next turn. On a success, the effect ends. On a failure, the creature is petrified for 24 hours.

Hooves. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) bludgeoning damage.

Ink Cloud (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest). A 5-foot radius cloud of ink extends all around the morhorric if it is underwater. The area is heavily obscured for 1 minute, although a significant current can disperse the ink. After releasing the ink, the morhorric can use the Dash action as a bonus action.

Spoiler: New Cleric Spell
Show
Zone of Sweet Air
3rd-level Abjuration

Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S, M (a silk handkerchief)
Duration: 10 minutes

You create an invisible magical zone that eliminates noxious airs in a 15-foot-radius sphere centred on a point of your choice within range.

All poisonous or otherwise damaging gases of natural or magical origin, except those created by breath weapons, are blocked by this spell and cannot enter the zone. Fresh air passes into the zone without hindrance. If any fumes are present when the spell was cast, or created inside the area of protection, they are instantaneously purged from it.