Out of curiosity, what is your game "about"?

What I mean is that you have very fine divisions with your Science skills. Compare, say, NWoD or Atomic Robo, where Science is a single skill that you can take specialities in. So is your game about using Science to solve problems?

But yes, you could have all of my suggested "skills" be uses of Diplomacy - it would reduce clutter. I'd actually suggest doing that with all your Science-y skills - it would be cleaner to have a generalized "Science", with fields you can specialize in.

Actually, scanning your skill list... a lot of that could be condensed down if you had a speciality system. Like collapsing Handguns/Shotguns/Rifles into one skill (Guns, mayhaps?), but allowing you to then specialize on certain classes of guns.

Still, it would be really helpful to know about what kind of games your system is going to be for. Are they going for gritty? Cinematic? You appear to be aiming for a modern-day game, what with having no Raygun or Sword skill.

To give a little example of how the goal of a system can decide the skill list, here was one I was working on for a "prep school with magic" game:

Spoiler
Show
Arithmetic
Art
Dance
Etiquette
History
Language
Magic
Music
Philosophy
Rhetoric
Sports
Theatre

Extra-Curricular:
Hand-to-Hand
Occult
Seduction
Theft

You would get skills from what classes you picked, and could "tap" a class that was on your syllabus that semester for a bonus to your action (it was a diceless system). Extra-Curricular skills could only be picked up by doing stuff that was outside your "upper class" lifestyle - you could get Theft by running with a gang, for example. Extra-Curricular skills would be better than normal skills within their field (in a fight, Hand-to-Hand would beat Sports hands down), but would have more limited applicability and their use is frowned on IC.