1. - Top - End - #176
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Digital PDF versions of Dungeon Crawlin' Fools, On the Origin of PCs now on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Just one thing to point out (and it may well make you regret that decision even more): The very first reward for the Kickstarter (and, indeed, the item most touted with the Kickstarter) was the O-Chul story, How the Paladin Got His Scar. All other bonuses and benefits (specifically, the numerous other PDFs) were added in after the fact. I pledged five bucks on the first day just to get the O-Chul story, because O-Chul is my very favorite character in this strip (hint hint, Giant.... I am very eager to see how he finishes his role in the story), and everything else as the pledges kept coming in was just a delightful surprise. The news post about it even had a large, hard-to-miss image of (presumably) the cover of the story, and detailed how it would be in bluescale.

So it kinda sucks to hear it, and I take no pleasure in saying it, but if you knew about the Kickstarter while it was going on and didn't pledge because you didn't think you'd get anything but a magnet, it's kind of your own fault for not reading into it. Like, at all.
    Did it change afterwards? 'cause I don't see a $5 option when I check . Also if there is a the word "exclusive" for the magnet, it isn't specified for the O'Chul story. And as I more or less said, I'm not fond of digital copies in a first place (according to a previous client a mine who's a big editor worldwide, it doesn't work much at all in France actually).
    It's my mistake, yes, but I'm sad I had no opportunity to correct it during the last 3 and half years.
    Last edited by Quild; 2015-09-16 at 02:37 PM.
    Posting from France
    Sorry for my accent.

Thanks to neoseph7 for my avatar (Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man)