1. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: General Anime/Manga Discussion 14: Second Cour

Ahh I thought that the American team actually were Americans, the way they were talking suggested it anyway. Though I've noticed Crunchy Roll and Hulu often have slight differences in translations so maybe Hulus translation isn't conveying that properly. (we usually use Hulu if everything is up to date on it, crunchy roll's commercials make us feel like we're going crazy since it often shows the same one like 5 billion times in a row).

I didn't even really need justification for the mix matching of tanks, it makes sense for school clubs to have different ones, or old ones, or up to date ones, just like how say the fencing club at my university has some gear that's so old and grungy...but other clubs or fencing schools have more nice gear that doesn't smell. I take it certain inaccuracies in the anime must make people who actually know anything about tanks a little crazy, fortunately I know next to nothing about tanks, other than that they're neat, and all that internal decorating the girls did is probably a massive fire hazard.

Thanks for helping me find out with what that helicopter was, I don't know a whole whole lot about military things, but I do have a passing interest in the war machines (particularly the flying kinds), and like to see them and read about them.
    Last edited by cobaltstarfire; 2015-09-24 at 01:56 PM.