View Single Post

Thread: At the Edge of Humanity {IC}

1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: At the Edge of Humanity {IC}

As the wheezing form of the dwarf splutters, he breathes slightly less quickly after the touch of the rat. He coughs, and blood comes out with spit to splatter on the ground near his mouth in a wash of swirling blood and bubbling spittle. It is dark and bubbling.

"Is he dead?"
    Nae, na ye-- the dwarf manages, his face mostly buried into the ground. He turns his head and looks at Bia, who whines knowingly and licks his face. He splutters, laughing with a raspy tint, and after the visible side of his face is clean, he continues, Na ye lass.

I'd thank ye all fer rescuin' meh, but...oh yer a centar. He barely moves his head at Alala's nearest hoof. Me brathers 'r all dea-- he chokes again, spitting more blood. Leas' I 'spect. Bloody useless, dehcoys. He opens his right hand, revealing a brilliant red gem sliver. Tha' council 'll moot soon. Dinnae-- He coughs violently, and it seems as if he won't stop, and Bia licks his face again until he stops coughing.
    Spoiler: gem
    Show

As he pushes the wolf's nose away, he continues, Dinnae let it get to tha cursemakers. Whoerr takes et, dinnae give it to tha-- he snorts from his nose to prevent blood from oozing out. to tha dwarves if the agree ta let yeh in.

Rahuharuugh

Aheh, 'scuse meh. Lass, if yeh wouldn' mind pickin it op...
    He drops it to the ground, and it rolls towards Jeridexeles. His voice is tinged with urgency.
    Spoiler: Dice rolling
    Show
    (1d20+6)[7]
    Okay, say what you want about the forum die roller. This is just PURE WIN right here. Jeridexeles definitely needs to get his claws upon that gem, and NOW!!!

As the dragon scoops up the gem, the dwarf audibly breathes a sigh of relief.
    Thank ye. Yer now tha nex' councilmember o' tha Dwarvesmoo-- as he tries to finish the phrase, his body undergoes a series of convulsions, and even Bia gives him space.
    Last edited by ~Corvus~; 2015-10-13 at 12:41 AM.
    GreedLing avatar by Ceika
    Playing Thorn in Knee Breakers

more