View Single Post

Thread: At the Edge of Humanity {IC}

1. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: At the Edge of Humanity {IC}

As Vutha waited patiently where he was for the silence to wear off, he could hear nothing, though looking at the group he spotted one looking at an amethyst-like gem and others looking at parts of a map that they pulled from the tent.

As the silence wore off, he walked toward the group while muttering something to his sword in front of his lips. It quickly retracted back to its toy like stature and he sheathed it.

He walked in between both parts and first looks at the amethyst gem

Spoiler: rolls
    Show
    (1d20+8)[21] arcana knowledge roll
    (1d20+8)[25] psionics knowledge roll

he then looks over at the map parts and realizes something about the map and points it out without touching the map except lightly with his armor as to not destroy it while he's still big, "That flag there is the flag of the Setting Sun school. The orange scrap of Paper however is showing their temple which follows a Sine-Curve pattern as you see here."

He looks back over at the amethyst and says, "by the way, that gem there is a Lozenge of Regrowing. Normally though it's found only on My more well-known brethren's bodyguards. it's used to accelerate and capture the essence of the dying form that has it on their person. This essence could then be used to heal another body or in fact, revive them altogether. Most Rethi, my brethren, who can revive themselves in this manner are ones that end up having the most bodyguards to revive themselves quicker. It does use a mixture of Necromancy and Metacreative energies to make it, however, how to exactly use it, I have yet to figure out."
    Last edited by blackwind1kaze; 2015-10-18 at 07:47 PM. Reason: More talking. YAY!