View Single Post

Thread: At the Edge of Humanity {IC}

1. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: At the Edge of Humanity {IC}

Xylona nods. I have some cloth, so if we wrap his body in it and place the ungulent in the cloth, it should do the trick. In few minutes, the remains of the dwarf have been as well-preserved as they can be and are stored in Alala's offered Bag of Holding.

Xylona consults with the others regarding the map and their position, and it is quickly understood they are near the fork that either leads north to further mountain-towns or West to the great river that leads further west.

One more thing: We have a share of items from this group. Does anyone want these items, or shall we just leave them here? I, for one, would be okay with that gem so I may study it. Perhaps I can find a way to restore my tree.

Spoiler: loot again
    Show

• 5 dun emeralds, each valued at 2500 gold.
    • 6x Eyeflower Venom Throwing flasks: Contact or Inhaled poison. Fort DC 17 2d4 Wis damage primary and secondary.
    • Cloak of Blending: give +10 Stealth checks, and once repaired, it will also give a +10 disguise to not be noticed.
    • Tempo Gloves: 2x/day, extra move action (max once per hour).
    • A mysterious set of padded leather armor that defies Identification.
    • Ring of Disguise: like the Hat of disguise, but in a ring form. Alter appearance as with a Disguise Self spell. As part of the disguise, the ring can also be changed in appearance to any semi-precious or non-precious stone or metal, shiny or not.
    • A cylindrical amythest - a Lozenge of Regrowing

Last edited by ~Corvus~; 2015-10-20 at 12:34 AM.
    GreedLing avatar by Ceika
    Playing Thorn in Knee Breakers

more