Rook turns to her brother and sighs "Is it just me or do eternal entities just get wordier and wordier as time moves onward? Did they compose these speeches patiently waiting for the moment to use them? I wonder why they have so much animosity towards our Mother.... Maybe she was cheap on the first Hogwatch and gave her siblings a dictionary and now they are using it against us? It would seem our immediate attention needs to be focused on this rather pathetic display of meat since it is our anchor to this plane and he has already began courting the wrong over deity. So it would fall upon us to contact our long forgotten ally... It would be wise for each of us to make this attempt to try to find a method of saving this being and once it has been secured I plan on never letting it forget its stupidity. With the relative knowledge that the room was somewhat secure, the L'Drada of envy calmly holstered her weapons and positioned herself in a way that would allow her to comfortably meditate.

Spoiler: The will save for communion
Show
(1d20+10)[27] vs DC 15