1. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends LXV: What threads are mine to make, little Lamb? All, dear Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
    The problem is that with the new tissue paper towers Kog very rarely GETS to late game because he loses lane so badly against everybody and towers just get absolutely destroyed. Previously you could at least farm under turrets in a weak lane. Now towers just die in a couple waves.

Right now Kog's highest win rate matchup is against Twitch - and that's still only a 46% win rate. Kog is just so weak in a fight before 2+ items, and his R is now almost totally useless for harass. So he can't fight any other ADC 1v1, and he can't land any appreciable harass on them without emptying his mana pool. AP Kog is just as bad. In fact, I think in the entire history of the game I think this is the first time that 2 totally different builds of the same champion have been the worst and 2nd worst win rates in the game at champion.gg. Even Urgot never locked down both bottom slots that I saw.

Kog's rework has to be the worst thought out rework EVER put in place on a champion.
    Olinser, where are you getting this data from?

I have a pet theory. A lot of people are still leveling W first on kog, which is completely wrong. If whatever tools you use can tell you what the skill order winrate is, that would be actually useful.

The fact that I can shred a fed Garen to half health in 6 seconds with only a Rageblade and a cutlass tells me that his autos are perfectly fine once you get an item under your belt. And yes, this Garen did have tank items, he wasn't just going full damage.

I also disagree with your assessment that this is a terrible rework. I don't think he'll ever be a solo-queue powerhouse because he requires a bit of investment by your team to keep the squishy alive. For this reason, I shudder to think of what a Braum/Kog lane would look like. Giving an artillery piece a shield from incoming fire is really scary.
    Last edited by McDouggal; 2015-11-23 at 05:51 AM.
    I'm mostly here for Warframe and a tiny bit of RWBY.