R6T10: Paxre is confident he can get out of this mess, but he needs friends. He delays ...

R6T9.9: To Omega and Beta, Muhrbala slowly fades from view as he hovers halfway up the pit.

R6T9.7-4: The wererat standing in the muck facing Gamma, and the sniper wererat, both delay (though the latter does shift aim to Delta) ...

End Round 6, Begin Round 7 ...

R7T27: "No, half-human bastard," says the six-and-a-half-foot tall wererat. "You have stepped on my people long enough. Your decadence swallows you and I, Girrigz, shall lead my people to deliver you to a more merciful death than you deserve! NO PEACE!!! Don't let the human talker escape alive!"

Girrigz launches himself across the spanning feet to Delta and bites the Epsilon Elite's de facto leader along the abdomen for 10 (max)!

R7T26.1: Delta ... wow! That is a ferocious bite. What do you do? By the way, your healing surge has recharged now this round.

Beta, Omega, Gamma, and Paxre were effectively delaying. What do they do? Beta is still prone.
Spoiler: Girrigz
Show

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Girrigz: 27. Blur. Shield of Faith +3.
Delta: 26.1. He will develop filth fever in 3 days. Cannot use Healing Surge until R7.
Beta: 26. Has Wererat #1's short sword. PRONE!!! DELAYING!!!
* He will develop filth fever in 2 days.
Shrieker: 25.9. Shrieking til end of R6T25.9.
Rat Swarm #1: 25.8. (11:27). Alpha.
Omega: 20.5. He will develop filth fever tomorrow. RW2 & WR2 attacking. AOO used. DELAYING!!!
*** STANCE: Obsidian Reflection Stance!

Alpha: 20.3. Saved vs. shrieker. DYING!!!

Reinforcement Wererat #1: 20. (26:26). Saved vs shrieker. Giant Frog. Adjacent to Gamma.
* POISONED/ ASLEEP!!! Check for 2nd frequency at end R15T9.9.

Rat Swarm #2: 19. (21:27). Gamma.
Wererat #1: 18. (-10, 15:16 CON). No short sword.
Delta's Summoned Giant Frog: 17.91. RW1.
Reinforcement Wererat #3: 17.1. (11:26). Was face-front w/ Gamma, but on N side of stream now. DELAYING!!!
Gamma: 17. Swarmed by RS#1. DELAYING!!!
Reinforcement Wererat #2(Layl): 15. (26:26). Beta. DELAYING!!!
Wererat #2: 14. (12:26). Marked by Omega. Omega. DELAYING!!!

Paxre: 10. DELAYS ...
Muhrbala: 9.9.
Reinforcement Wererat #4: 9.7. (26:26). Facing Gamma (standing in muck). DELAYING!!!
Wererat #3: 4. Crossbow w/ half-cover. Bolts (17:20). Readied to shoot Delta.

DEAD: Dire rat (2).