1. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Special Materials (and modifications like wand chambers

Fluff is stumping me at the moment so...

Maidweave (khadgar567)

Made from cotton-like plants growing in the (great demi)plane of Aitch, maidweave is a surprisingly soft, airy material. While utterly useless as armor it is a common material of choice for the uniforms of (enchanted) minions of certain aspiring wizard-lords. Specifically the material when woven into clothing grants the wearer a great knowledge of how to clean and an urge to do so. If a dress or suit of maidweave is worn the wearer gains a +4 insight bonus on all Profession (Janitor) and Profession (Maid) checks as well as any check to deal with cleaning, however if they see a mess they must make a Will save (DC 13) or immediately begin cleaning it; this is a mind-affecting compulsion effect. Headdresses of maidweave have noticeable power on their own, granting a +2 bonus to such checks but only a DC 11 Will save; if both are worn together the bonus becomes +6 and the Will save DC 15.

A suit or dress of maidweave costs 800 GP. A headdress of it costs 400 GP.

Warning links may include: Maids, J-Rock, women dressed as maids performing J-Rock. If you have allergies to these things please consult your local cleric.

Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-20 at 12:02 AM. Reason: To add silliness
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)