Smiling, Freidmont nods slowly. "Yes, I have been a priest of Aleria for many years. Spread her word of love has blessed me to touch many lives, now including yours." He puts a hand on your shoulder and smiles. "And our quiet friend, Gun, is a sorcerer of arcane studies." Gundelt looks towards your way and nods, then back to sipping his drink.

Finishing his second drink, Peter says, “You look like a man who can hold his liquor. And I’m always looking for a challenge.” He brings two bottles out from his bag and sets one down in front of each of you. “Last man standing. If you can beat me, I’ll give you one of the spells I have developed. And my friends will keep me honest, because drunk me tends to be quite to opposite. Freidmont can also dispel me if you think I would be cheating. So, what do you say? Are you man enough to take on ‘Peter the Magnificent Magus’?”

Peter’s tone is one of ego, but you don’t hold his words against him. While boastful, you feel like his personality is a large attitude, yet he means well. Victor runs over, in place to pour the drinks, in case Mathwin accepts Peter’s duel.