I've yet to see a level 1 build that matches the one below:

Quote Originally Posted by Aufenshauft @ boards.wizards.com
Date : 08-22-06 02:53 PM

Okay, without using a single special rule, flaw, or race I will use a dirty trick shown to me by another on the boards here.

human Commoner 1

Cha-maxed (though not neccessary)
Skills- Handle Animal 4
Feats - Merchantile Background (FRcompendium), Skill Focus (animal Handling)
all other stats don't matter

Spend all starting gold on a herd of cattle. With the Merchantile background, that is an extra 300 gp. If I remember right, they cost like 5 gp each, so that would total of 100 cows.

Strategy- go prone and say "moo", which is "repeatedly run over that guy over there that I'm pointing to" in Cowsh. The enemy, if within 160' is charged over by the cows, needing no attack roll and causing 1d12 damage plus strength per 3 in the herd. If I remembered by numbers right, that is exactly 33d12+132 damage to everything in a 160' x 200' swath.

If the enemy survives that, you say 'Mooo' which means "come back here and get a treat after running over that guy again just for the fun of it" in eastern Cowsh (taught to the cows during 'off time' since you don't waste your time reading books or practicing anything useful). Repeat until combat ends.

This can take out just about anything I have seen here, by an NPC who has no weapons or training outside cowherding.
The poster of this actually got some of the math wrong; the commoner only has enough money to buy 50 cows. He's using stampede rules in the SRD under the bison entry.