New chapter, and things are moving along.

Spoiler: C.75 Such Beautiful Flesh
Show

Muscle Villain Guy - I'm not sure if his name has been stated - is very creepy looking. Kind of like the Titans from SnK but more squirmy-looking, it's a neat way to depict something that essentially comes down to super-strength.

I'm wondering if they're going to be all Emperor Palpatine with Bakugou and try to convert him when they say they're after him, or they're targeting him simply because his victory at the Sports Festival netted him a lot of attention which would make killing him more significant of a message.

The "will Bakugou become a villain?"-bit is more meta-awareness of fairly well-worn tropes and not necessarily a genuine issue with the character - him being abrasive, contemptuous, and fuelled by reckless rage is kind of obvious but the world doesn't necessarily run on Star Wars Force-reasoning or genera expectations. Point being, that could be me reading into his story whereas it's not really a conflict he has to face, it's more of a case of Good not being Nice or even particularly tolerable... and on the other hand, it could be exactly that, and him rejecting villainy is going to be a thing.

I'm also not sure what level of insight these Villains really have, though clearly more than none given their planning.

I also just noticed Horikoshi's doing some of the onomatopoeia effects in English like old comic books, that's kind of neat.