Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
Infused shot should not scale with level. The Hunter archetype's abilities don't-why should yours? Other than that, it's also too powerful-it works on both attacks, while Colossus Slayer (the closest ability) only works once per turn.
Scaling was in an attempt to have it be a little like a cantrip. I have no problem pulling the scaling off though. This sentence in Infuse Shot "You can only choose one element to infuse into an attack at a time, and only once per turn." limits it to only one attack. I will reword for clarity.

Archer Magic is REALLY POWERFUL. That is a LOT of new spells. I would add spells like a domain list-not just blanket access to the Wizard spell list. AKA the largest in the game.
Yep I thought so, was an idea someone else had on reddit, I went away from adding to the spell list to just allowing more choice, but seeing as you and Flashy both sight this as way OP I will edit with either a set list (which I don't like because its fun to customize) or a "you may choose two spells at 3rd, 5th, 9th, 13th & 17th and only from evocation and conjuration schools". One of those choices better?

Arcane Attunement is a bit much. It's most similar to Steel Will, which is less powerful by a considerable amount. I'd make this something else.
Hmm, the resistance part I looked at from Pally OoA 7th level ability. Fair enough its to much, but I definitely think it should be spell orientated. What about just the resistance, or just the advantage on Wisdoms saves versus spells (or another ability save instead of Wisdom)? If it's neither of them, not sure what to put there, any suggestions would be welcome.

Quickened Shot doesn't make any sense. Infused Shot already, as per my reading, lets you infuse all your attacks. This is basically a third attack as a bonus action, which is vastly better and more reliable when compared to Hunter.
As I clarified above, Infuse Shot only works on one attack when you first get it, that's why it then works on all attacks here (taking the 1d8 damage of fire as a comparison to Improved Smite from pally as reference of power, which confirms for me the scaling of the infuse shot was an oversight on my behalf and they will not scale now). I thought the bonus action attack might be a bit much so that's fair enough, but on the other hand I put it there to compete with Multiattack options from Hunter. I understand that just getting a bonus attack action every turn is more reliable, so what about putting a condition on being able to use it, say only if you hit with both attacks?
If I just go with Infuse Shot on both attacks from Extra attack, it doesn't seem to rival the Multiattack potential for damage.

Arcane Shift is great, totally fine-once per short rest. At-will? This thing is vastly overpowered.
That's fair, short rest it is.

Overhaul this again.
I will tweak more than overhaul