1. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XC(OM2)III: Resistance is Magic

Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    Trixie: can you please update the "Past Threads" list in the header? Thank you.

To Aotrs Commander. You've described the part of the campaign story that you've already written quite well (lair of gremlins under a lake, in danger of flooding, non-gremlin leader trying to attack hamlet to get a new lair). You've also described what kind of game you want to run and to what audience. You also described the specific problem you have (how you'd enable the players to flood the lair). So what you asked has all the marks of a Good Question to me, and I'm glad you posted it. I'm not good in writing these kinds of stories, so I can't give an answer. I hope someone else in the Ponythread will chime in with a good answer for you. However,
    Spoiler: More to Aotrs Commander
    Show
    if you find that the Ponythread collectively can't answer your question, but you still need an answer, there's a way you could probably get one. I would humbly suggest that you cross-post your question to another forum: Role-playing Games Stack Exchange. This question is on-topic there, and I believe the visitors of the site are well-equipped to give good answers. You would have to organize the question a bit, by taking some of the text of your few posts here to collect all the details, and add some headings to make it more readable. I suggest that you fix the typos in the test before posting: although if you don't, someone else will edit your question to fix them, but until that time, some people might be turned away from the question if they see the typos before they see the content. I definitely recommend to link between the posts in this thread and the question there both ways, so that people won't try to give the same answer that someone else has already given on the other venue but that you haven't read yet.

Please understand that I'm not trying to turn you away from the Ponythread. I very much enjoyed your question here, and had you posted it only to RPG SE, I would likely never have seen it in first place.
    Yeah, I know; if it was a big enough issue, I would make a proper thread there (I often have done so in the roleplayng forum in the past.)

To be honest, as much as anything, it was an excuse to engage ponythrad in discussion as to actually solve the problem...! We're a bit few on pony things to discuss.

(Unless anyone else is following Iisaw's Twilight Engima...)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2016-02-25 at 01:47 PM.