1. - Top - End - #132
    Orc in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: The Index of the Giant's Comments V―On a Saner Forum, We Wouldn't Need this Index

Quote Originally Posted by Quild View Post
    Wouldn't the fact that I proposed to remove some quotes that are answered in the comics something against me being a suitable curator for such thread?
    I'm willing (suggesting) to identify the original strip source for this quote only because I find it quite unique how it's discussed about some 4 years later without specification.
    Other quotes usually either discuss of something that happened in the last comic posted (so the identification is already done) or are about something quite recurring.

Now that's merely a suggestion and I do feel like I put already too much effort explaining why I was making it. Meaning that it may look like I'm trying to enforce it, which is not at all the way I want to do things.
    So you not only you are willing to review this index, you are also willing to identify strips that are discussed years after publication, put way more effort than average on it, acknowledge that usually the identification is already done, and are not willing to enforce your will.

Explain to me again why you wouldn't be the perfect curator.
    Last edited by Pyrous; 2016-03-03 at 06:52 PM.