Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
I'm just saying that it's extremely clear that it's converted into a power. As in, it says exactly that thing, straight out. Thinking that you might have issues with reading comprehension isn't an insult when you demonstrate issues with a very clear, concise, and simple statement.
Its Ad Hominem, writ large. He's not "demonstrating issues with very clear concise and simple statments". He's disagreeing with you, and instead of explaining yourself, you're masking insults as if people wouldn't see them.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
"...convert an arcane spell into a power..."

Once it's converted, it's a psionic power, full-stop. It's even identified via Psicraft and is augmented with metapsionics instead of metamagic, and those only happens with powers and psi-likes.
Having had time to go read this thing, I can now comment on StP. That sentence explicitly says that this process applies to the Erudite, akin to the language broadly used to add random spells to random caster's spell lists("you can add to your repertoire"). There is, broadly speaking in D&D, a stark distinction between "my personal repetoir" and "apart of a general pool". Its the same reason why Arcane Disciple doesn't give Warmage access to Domain spells via Advanced Learning: Because its not actually converted into a proper power by the game rules; its just converted into one 'for that Erudite'.