View Single Post

Thread: Slaughterhouse 9 VS Justice League

1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Slaughterhouse 9 VS Justice League

Another thread recently started which pitted Batman against one of the most powerful Thinkers in the Wormverse (as well as Accord); while the general conclusion is that Contessa could stomp Batman, that's not really saying much, since Contessa's power is literally "I know how to win and can perform the winning path perfectly". No, if we're going to pit Batman against a powerful Wormverse Thinker, let's have it a bit more on -the-level...and let's add some extra scenarios, just to keep things interesting in case some turn out to be more boring than I thought. I'm setting these fights in the DC-verse to force the confrontation to occur.

Scenario 1: Jack Slash vs Batman, both loose in Gotham, no other heroes/villains involved. It's worth mentioning that, beyond his personal powers, Jack also has (IIRC) a body that's essentially been modded to hell and back by Bonesaw.

Scenario 2: Siberian vs Superman, both loose in Metropolis, no other heroes/villains involved.

Scenario 3: Slaughterhouse 9 (Jack Slash, Bonesaw, Siberian, Crawler, Shatterbird, Mannequin, Cherish, Burnscar) vs Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Hawkwoman), loose in DC-verse; other heroes/villains present, but generally don't get involved (or get crushed if they do).

I'm curious to see what people think about this.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2016-03-16 at 11:24 AM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew