View Single Post

Thread: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

1. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    "The box is sealed. I can't break it. You may look when I have the payment in hand and the box is in yours." Eglantine stood her ground looking the man in the eye.
    "But lass, how can I pay anything when I haven't seen the goods?", Barden spreads his arms, "Vindal's craftmanship is unmistakable, but how do I know what is in the box? I hate to be so doubtful, but there's all kinds of folk around at this time. I swear someone already tried to sell me raw pigeon as local cuisine just this morning. Surely you understand?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Aerin lunges forward, slicing down at the scorpion.
    Spoiler
    Show

Using Stone Bones.
    Attack: (1d20-3)[16] Critical threat check (if attack is 19 or 20): (1d4)[1]
    Damage: (1d20+2)[19] Critical damage: (1d4+1)[5]
    Dodge applied to the arachnid, and if I hit I have DR 5/adamantine until my next action.
    Aerin delivers a deep cut to the scorpion. It lashes out with the stinger and snaps its scissor-like claws. One strike hits, but leaves only a superficial mark on the tough warrior.

Spoiler: Attacks
    Show
    Sting: (1d20-3)[16]
    Damage: (1d4)[1]
    If the sting hits roll a Fort save.

Claw1: (1d20+2)[19]
    Damage: (1d4+1)[5]

Claw2: (1d20+2)[5]
    Damage: (1d4+1)[5]

EDIT: No damage thanks to Stone Bones,[S] but make a Fort save please.[/S

In the field between Aerin and Alexander the young elf in fancy armour is fighting a big revolting spider. The other two warriors have met their first opponents as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aReallyGreatAxe View Post
    Rowan nearly jumps out of his skin at the tap on his shoulder, but calms once he sees that it is only Ky. "I don't know, I'd be pretty impressed if they could manage without their arms!" He contemplates this for a moment. "Seriously, did someone break their arm? Because that was a sort of awful thing for me to say if they did."
    "Not that I'm aware of", Ky chuckles. "Say, are you in a hurry? I could really use your help with something. It might decide the course of my life." The youth makes the most pleading face he can.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-03-20 at 03:32 PM.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart