View Single Post

Thread: Dusk Eclipse's Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

1. - Top - End - #1477
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Dusk Eclipse's Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    "I just wanted to know your angle this time." Xan settled down, trying to get comfortable. "And what do you mean by 'you people'? I thought it was made clear that I am nothing like them. If anything, I'm closer to you, well kinda. How much flexibility do you get with that shifting thing anyway? It looks useful." Xan stayed silent for a while. She kept looking toward the door and then finally sighed and spoke. "Don't ask me about Scholar. With my luck Adrianna and Soren would manifest and I would get another wallop."
    Kaarna snorted, a lopsided smile lingering on her lips. "Oh, but you are like them, much so. You think like them and act like them. Everyone here does", she waves her hands in a wide circle, "With all these weird habits and rules. And you take offense from the smallest of things, but then don't even act on it properly." The witch snorts again and shrugs, "Oh well, it's not much my concern, really."

"As for changing form, I either shift or don't, there's little middleground. I suppose I could try to stop midway, but it's awfully uncomfortable, I should think. And I can't keep at it for long anyway, which is damn annoying, if you ask me."
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-05-11 at 05:17 PM.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart