Quote Originally Posted by Aegis J Hyena View Post
You might need to show me how then, Prof. Gnoll... after my "mental evaluation" this upcoming month. (don't ask -- the government wants to re-assess me for disability benefits and I'm scared ****less they'll want to committ me. they tried last time, my caseworker went "I whistleblow if you do" and they went "your kid is in jail, know your place and do as we say or we give him hell" -- it was ugly)
Quote Originally Posted by Aegis J Hyena View Post
You're. Not. Kidding. If it is one thing I hate it's being given the "everything's going to be okay, you're not insane" schtick constantly while people are on their knees trying to "calm me down". Oy.

I fully expect to have my benefits denied (I've been living on $700 a month since 2009, because autism, asbergers that makes me literally a 14 year old in a 40 39 year old's body, and a couple of other assorted things) and have to appeal for several months while having absolutely no income.
As everyone else said - best of luck with your "mental evaluation." Living on absolutely no income whatsoever sounds near-impossible. You have my condolences. We probably can't do anything, but if you need any help...

Will a New York official examine you, or Ohio's?