Quote Originally Posted by goto124 View Post
Quick personal rant: my dad scolds me for a lot of things, and proceeds to tell me about how I'm as useless as my mother. Just now he got me to plug in another laptop in my room, and did the previous sentence about 3 times. He even smacked me for not understanding his vague instructions, and insisted he was 100% clear (and when he isn't, he'll say "there're some things I can't describe, you should know better", not helpful when trying to follow someone else's instructions to a T).
Find a way to stop this. Domestic abuse is a serious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
Dfeäsdfefjfdkd my long time dream (... well, three years at least!) is finally coming true! Back in the day (60s to 80s I believe?) there was a Finnish sports clothing company called Finn-Lassie, which I actually found out about when I googled my nickname to see how easily photos of my true real face can be found, and since then I've been simply drooling after that brand, always searching for a fitting piece!

Lo and behold, searched for the brand on a couple of second-hand internet shops and someone is selling a jacket that is 100% my size! Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Much excite
Very happy
Wow
Such joy
Hooray! You'll get to like, wear yourself. That's pretty cool!