Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
Look at what I said when I voted for her. I trusted that, with the two of you advancing incompatible claims, one was lying and the liar was a wolf, and that sticking to the "kill Lex-Kat and, if she comes out truthful, kill Fleeing Coward" plan would reveal which was which. If she was the truthful one, well, losing one hunter would have been worth it to kill a duck. If you'd said "don't kill her, she clarified that her Mason network day-baned me, not her personally*," that would have been different than just "Don't kill her because now I'm saying so"--which had the primary effect of making me wonder if you were both wolves and you were counting on the lynch you called on her being too late in the day to actually happen.

To put it another way: I vigilante killed her for the exact same stated reason that I voted to lynch her before that.

*Which would have given me, or made public, the information that she was a Mason, so it's understandable that you didn't, but saying just "don't do it because I say don't do it" carried no weight at all.
This does make some sense but I said in the PM I was given the reason why she wasn't seen targetting me. That was the furthest I could push it without outright revealing Lex was mason.

That said, I'm satisfied for now that both you and Black Socks are telling the truth.
Based on the information I'm receiving, Pengi's chances of been duck isn't high either.

Will not be revealing my sources publicly but be assured that the masons have access to virtually all the information I'm getting in case anyone thinks I'm a Duck playing puppetmaster.