Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
I'm the Baner. Back. Off.

I don't know why any of you trust Fleeing Coward. You, Murska, and you, Deathslayer, have been playing waaaay too long to fall for his tricks.
While I'm not fully believing Penguinator to be the Baner (hey, you never know), he does bring back suspicion onto Fleeing Coward. FC and I had exchanged several PM's over the night, which mostly consisted of me inquiring into his "network" and who he believes I should target. While there does seem to be a network somewhere, I'm not sure if it's between the right people.

He sent out a PM during the end of Day 2 to lynch Lex Kat, but then he later comes out to say "no, don't do it." If he really was in contact with the masons, shouldn't he have known she was a mason?

FC definitely seems to be pulling the strings in this game, which so far the success for town can be debatable.

I noticed that several people have started roleclaiming, which can be a good thing. It let's town "know" who they shouldn't kill. BUT, the wolves also know exactly which people have the abilities that are most dangerous to the wolves, which makes deciding who to nightkill decidedly simpler.

What I've started thinking about is what is Fleeing Coward's role. How do we have proof he's not a wolf? Because he tells us the info we want to hear? But what do we have to prove that he's a wolf? He does seem to be helping town.

I think Fleeing Coward is a neutral role.

If you want me to completely trust you, you better give me (and us) more of a reason then "I made a network (that I won't let you in on), haHAH!"

If you want to discuss this privately if you don't feel comfortable on the thread, I'm always available to PM's.

And to the rest of you, who now probably question my motives, I AM A HUNTER that wants to know the truth. Each night, I use a random ability on someone. Night 1 targeted Elodin, nothing. Night 2, ImperatorV, nothing. I was orginally going to target Murska (had minor suspicion), but FC convinced me to change my target.

As for my vote, I don't really feel any of the people right now are wolfy. I think today will end up in town killing itself (at the current rate, anyway), so I will wait till more people speak.