Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
Can you give me a reason not to trust him?
Several.

He's netted us a wolf.
Bull. He claims to have a vigilante contact that killed Ramsus. There is no reason to believe that A) FC does have a vig contact or b) that he was the one who ordered a kill on Ramsus.

He's the center of the network right now.
A network that, for all we know, has wolves in it. Fleeing Coward has admitted that he doesn't trust all of his contacts.

He's sharing information with the masons. I would assume this is true otherwise the masons should try to out him or know hes a wolf. Either way win win.
Do you KNOW that there are still masons left? There are two dead masons. For all I know, there are no living masons, and that FC is using this as a false reassurance.

So yes, I think trusting FC is a good plan right now. And he did say you weren't a wolf and I was planning on switching, but I think it was a little early for a claim dont you?
No, I don't. Look at my game. There were four votes from 14 living players yesterday. I am not convinced that people are going to pay enough attention to switch their votes. I was the leading wagon, and the votes just kept piling on ONLY BECAUSE FC SAID SO. Black Socks actually has a wagon because he has been suspicious and behaving suspiciously. Also, I was still getting votes after FC said something like "let's lynch somebody else." I don't trust him, or any of you. Not when a majority of players are willing to mindlessly sheep Fleeing Coward.

And I have trusted FC and Murska both before to good effect. Both know what they are talking about.
And you also know that both have been able to pull off crazy gambits in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
I trust him to try to help whichever side he's on win. It appears that that was not the same side as Ramsus.
Why? Because he claims to have a vigilante contact? There's no evidence that Fleeing Coward ordered a kill on Ramsus.

You know what we do know? When Fleeing Coward started a "let's lynch X person" yesterday, that person was a MASON. On a wagon that we KNOW had wolf influence. As far as Ramsus' "we'll lynch FC next," that could purely be him knowing FC was a wolf and trying to make himself look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
Also, Xihirli is who we're lynching today. He failed the tracker test.
No. I'm not doing another "FC says" wagon. You haven't been right yet.

We need to kill Black Socks. He still looks shifty as all get out, and his role is Decoy DUCK. He has duck in the title, folks. A duck decoy, maaaaaybe. But how many of you really believe that there's a town voider? Whose ability only works sometimes? That is much too convenient. I don't want voided and killed tonight. Let's get rid of the shifty, self-claimed voider.