Dean - thanks for the further comments.

Lunar Shield: I've fixed lunar shield so that it operates as intended. I've also reduced the duration of the feature back to the original value (1 turn). Originally, I intended a TW to use both their solar weapon and lunar shield ability each turn - thereby creating no net gain in Celestial Energy. With increased duration, it is too easy to gain lunar energy (via your solar weapon), and simply leave the lunar shield effect where it is. But to allow for TWF, I made this not require any action to perform.

[Also, something I just considered: what if you summon a celestial weapon and shield, and they can be whichever you want? This would allow for solar shields and lunar weapons, or solar/lunar weapons... I'll think on this more.]

Rising Sun/Moon: I also considered allowing these features to change the entire pool. But I ran into one major problem: if this is true, certain incantations are too powerful. Take brightblade or solar sphere, which allow you to use additional energy while you concentrate on the effect to create more damage. If you gain 3 or 4 solar energy every other turn, you can add additional effects more often than I intended.

I think that I'll keep the maximum energy cost removal as-is. I think that the removal is a small detriment to the class mechanically, but would simplify gameplay and bookeeping, making it more enjoyable.

nother thought is to instead of the above, potentially give some sort of passive bonus when you have the majority of your celestial points in your chosen path's type of energy.
I don't like this option for a few reasons. If you are a dusk TW, it encourages you to keep your energy toward lunar energy. So you are hesitant to spend it, as you will lose whatever bonus it is. You are also encouraged to keep your energy pool in a place so that you are more able to perform solar incantations, which is against the theme of the class in more than one way.

Give each path the relevant half of your cantrips.
Alright, here's my solution: I've changed celestial mediation so that when you have more solar energy, you have solar cantrips; when you have more lunar energy, you have lunar cantrips. This means that wherever you are, using that kind of cantrip will transform your energy pool back to center (or only slightly off-center if it was even). But it won't allow a player to spam "conjure light" to get a bunch of lunar energy. This is in line with the class's themes. It has the same mechanical effect as the old celstial mediation, but it is now represented by our TW expending their lunar energy as bursts of conjured darkness.

Now, I do recognize as you did that I'll have to change the bonus that is on the Extinguish feature. I'm welcome to suggestions, or I'll come up with one before I post again.

Also, thanks for the good critique and respectful conversation. You give advice so that it is taken well and you respond directly to what I say, instead of talking around it. More thoughts/critiques are, of course, welcome.

(I shan't be changing the PDF document until I walk to the sector office sometime this week, where they have wi-fi. But know that the changes have been made.)