Ze_Azrael,

First of all, thanks for all the work you've put in to critique my work; I certainly do appreciate it. You raise many good points.

I'd also like to thank you for creating a homebrewery listing for my homebrew - that is, ideally, how I would post my homebrew. However, I live in a village in Rwanda, and the best internet I get at home is from tethering my phone to my laptop. The sector office has wifi, but I only bring my laptop into town about once a week or two. Y'all will just have to be patient with me I think - I expect to walk into town tomorrow afternoon.

As for the content critique:

So I'm a fan of the Energy toggling mechanic. ... However I feel it is used perhaps too sparingly.
I see how the energy mechanic is used too sparingly; I'll be replacing the 6th level twilight path features with something more suitable that will use celestial energy more often.

I'd like your feedback on the addition of cantrips to this class; you can see my concerns in my above post.

You want it to be a half-caster, but with the resource management of a warlock, where they regain slots per short rest.
Yes, I did model this class off of the warlock/paladin. However, I think I had good reason for allowing more spell slots. As you mentioned, when you cast an incantation you may not cast it at full strength. In order to cast an incantation at full strength, one must manipulate their energy pool to allow it. More spell slots compensates for this.

I had a question regarding Celestial Energy.
My intent was to address what would happen when you gained a new celestial energy point in your pool (such as when you become level 5). I have clarified the language, and made it so it starts as solar energy.

Solar Weapon just doesn't seem to do anything, in fact it seems to be a tax...
Agreed. I have changed it so that when you spend 1 solar energy the weapon is magical (like the warlock weapon), and gains +1 to attack and damage rolls. This may be too strong.

(As a side note, I've made it so when you dismiss the lunar shield, it requires an action. This is to prevent you from using your bastard sword as a two-hander on your turn, and summoning the shield every time you are attacked.)

It is indeed my intention that when you use both their solar and lunar weapon features their celestial energy pool remains stable. The change to the solar weapon should ameliorate your concerns.

I know this is most often a handwaved requirement, but an hour to prepare a new list of incantations?
I'll keep the 1 hour requirement. As you say, it is usually handwaved, and I don't want to put too much math into this (multiply the size of your celestial energy pool by the number of slots you are exchanging...).

Radiant is one of the best damage types,
I had not realized how powerful an energy type radiant was... Only angels are resistant to it. Anyhow, I'll be changing this 6th level feature.

Path of Dusk grants Stealth and Darkvision, while Path of Dawn only grants one Proficiency.
I've changed the Illumination feature so that, in addition, you are immune to the blinded condition. I might change this so that it actually makes sense (what happens if you have a blindfold on?), but for now I'll just be considering it.

Oh also I'd suggest having the range (and wording of the +1 AC) of Lunar Shield and Binding Fates be the same just for consistency and ease of remembering but it doesn't have to be.
Done. The range of both is now 15 feet.

I'll read them [incantations] again and provide feedback tomorrow.
Your assessment of the incantations is certainly welcome, as I think they are the most interesting part of the class. Let me know what you think!

Tomorrow, I'll try to update the document above. I may cannibalize some features from the astromancer; we'll see. Thanks again for your impressive feedback.