1. - Top - End - #1428
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Crusader Kings 2 Thread III: Keeping Up With The Karlings

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Ah, I've never had that problem with my councils but I can see that could be a problem. That is what calling in favours are for I guess :) (Or murder and tyranny).

The Jewish Semien game is going well - just had a Emperor who ruled for 65 years, dying in his 80s. Thought he was never going die given he was 1-handed, 1-legged, a drunkard and stressed. And had a pet cat. Elsewhere the Ummayads are going ridiculously strong. Still 0% decadance and rampaging through France, which has been badly fragmented since Francia fell. The most unusual thing is going on over in India, which I've never seen before. Hinduism has taken over it entirely, except for a small pocket on Lanka. Not only that, they've have been pushing back against the Muslims, taking over Afghanistan, Baluchistan and Khiva.
    That's nothing. I have a Zunist Afghan Empire covering Khiva and Baluchistan. They are now allied to the Zoroastrians and seem to be pushing Islam out of Persia.

I didn't even see it happening at first, playing at the other end of the map. It's weird. Anyone ever played Zunists? What are they like?
    Last edited by Eldan; 2016-10-20 at 02:56 AM.
    Resident Vancian Apologist