Azarath nearly choked on an gasp at the mention that someone may have killed Petros and faked his suicide. Can it be true? I cannot deny I had hoped for something, ANYTHING, to be the truth beyond taking his own life. The love Petros showed for Kendra, the absolute devotion, it is hard for me to believe he would be willing to leave her alone in this world. The Tengu's eyes stared hard at the coffin, his mind racing at the possibilities. Even if it were so, the facts still remain that Petros is dead and Kendra is in mourning. There will be time afterwords to examine the facts; providing the man with a proper burial is more important right now.

Removing his hand from Kendra, Azarath draws closer to the half-orc and speaks in a hushed tone. "I share your skepticism, or at least my heart begs it to be true. Now is not to time to visit such unpleasant truths, though I want to see them brought to light as much as you do. The thought of Petros taking his own life; I'd do just about anything to try to prove that wrong. Let us bury the man who touched us all and then we shall see what is the truth."